Tue, Jun 20|
Feature Film Date#2 - Tues. 6/20/23
Extras needed for feature film! If you love being on movie set or have always dreamed about being in a movie, now is your chance. Multiple dates available for this paid opportunity! This is a sports related comedy.
Time & Location
Jun 20, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Franklin, Franklin, TN, USA
About the Event
Nashville has quickly become one of the top locations in the country for the filming industry. This untitled feature film production is looking for movie Extra's to be spectators for a Track & Field sports competition.
- Pay rate is $125/day (non-union), to be paid at wrap, end of each day.
- Parking to be provided complimentary.
- This is a sports comedy to be rated PG-13.
- Preferred ages are 18+ years old, however, 15-17 year olds can attend if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The workday is estimated at 8-10 hours.
You will need to upload a current photo of yourself and a government issued ID via a link sent to you by email.
Your experience includes:
- AMAZING opportunity to be a part of the movie world.
- Snacks and water throughout the day.
- Meals provided.
- Awesome behind the scenes experiences.
- A fun filled day with your Audco Family!
There are multiple film dates available (see the website calendar) - come to one or come to all.
The Big Finale is 7/8 - Save the Date and Spread the Word!